ALERT!
Website is still in development and testing. Some features may break and then suddenly be fixed. This will be normal for a little while. If something doesn't work longer than a day (24 hours) then feel free to send us a message in case we haven't caught the issue yet. Thank you for your patience! -- Site Admin

***7/8/2018 - Emails should now be fixed. If you do not have your registration email after 24 hours, please contact the board admin. Thanks for your patience!***

Display Boards

A place for technical discussions about technological stuff. Computers, Timers, Track Infrastructure, Software, Hardware... It all fits in here.
smoran22
Site Admin

Display Boards

Post by smoran22 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:55 pm

Hello Everyone,

I've recently got it in my head to mess around with the display boards we used at Grass Drags 2016 and had out but didn't use in 2017. We didn't bother even taking them out of storage for 2018 and that made me think about possible applications for these displays. Right now I'm working on hacking the signs to make them do some pretty cool things. If it works, these signs will play a more integral role in the show and should be an attention getter! We'll see what happens, but I'll update here when I have something cool to report!
Steve M.
Forum Administrator

-Please respect the rules of the forum and nobody gets hurt.
-Bans can be given out like candy on Halloween. If you want one, just ask.